BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

REMAIN SINGLE????


I have my own reasons and I don't need your opinion.We are single till we find someone who really deserves us and deserves our feelings. Why do I need girlfriend , in the time when I got BEST FRIENDS !!!!
Single doesn't mean being lonely. It just mean being free lah!


WHY AM I STILL SINGLE?


1. I’m too busy and really need to focus on my studies(tak payah nak fokus sgt lah kan)haha, I’m really depressed with people asking me about my love life to appear less pathetic.ah takde life lah kan?I hate to stick my ears on the phone 24hours ohh damnn.



2. I could still remember holding my pencil and doing my assignments while watching kanak-kanak playing outside the window. Aq tak boleh join sebab aq perlu perform better in my subjects. For that reason,bila aku finally free from my parents I can’t seem to get a load of enjoying my missed childhood. I need more time to enjoy myself and with my friends. I still need time to enjoy my youth. I’m still young; I’m still a kid (at heart); I don’t want to grow up; and I’m already 23. Oh, hell.



3. Dengan mimpi aq yang tak sudah ni, I have endless problems. You’ve heard before.Plus, I have a weight issue problem which is stress-related . I sleep-walk (bluffing).haha im not ready yet .with my current conditions,me myself is not doing very well to think about my 'girlfiend's' problems ohh wtf..



4. Picky dowh! I’m choosy when it comes to possible candidates as my girlfriend.so what?biarlah. aq dah ske kt seseorang tp org tu xnk kt aq..!


5. I had all the chances in the world to have a girlfriend. I missed to hit the right spot. In other words, when it comes to social networking dates,seriously, you r looked NOTHING like your picture on your social networking profile. Still think I’m being mean? Look at it this way: If you were in line behind me at the grocery store and we made eye contact and you found yourself not physically attracted to me, would you be inclined to carry on a conversation with me and give me your phone number at the end? It works both ways lah sayang.


6. I thought perempuan ni suka ‘mysterious‘ shy types who appear to be harmless yet “all-man” inside. Unpredictable to be exact. I’m always like this around them. I thought I was pretending but it was for real. I’m too shy that it’s common to have them start the conversation most of the time. I’m just taking some personality therapies.haha macam shibai.


7. I was thinking I’m special. Aq salah. Maybe, I’m too special I forgot to build my social skills, ego, and self-esteem. I’m now convinced that I’m living in my own special world where I’m special.haha biasalah, I’m just an ordinary guy living in absurd life kan.


8. Maybe some people would think I’m gay. Tak lah gilaaaaaaa!!.Takyah nak gay sgt lah kan.Aku gay dengan pompuan je.haha


9. Drama, drama and drama.too much drama can cause cancer.haha simple isn’t? takyah nak drama sangat lah kan.haha


10. If you are reading this,then you're such a loser.. bcoz you will thinkin' that i'm a loser too.haha.seriously..when will someone listens to what i have to say?



So kesimpulannya,takyah nak crush sgt lah kan. LV is complicated.. more LV minie more .....prob.

2 comments:

missyong said...

blaja bsungguh dlu....nti bru la ade karier yg kukuh...jodo x sampai lagi la tu....
hehehe...pandai plak aq nk ckp camtu...=)

MOhd KamiL HakImiN biN yAhYa said...

hurrmmm... correct.
ngah blaja la ni..
thanks